Wensum Glass Company has been established over forty years. We are a small family run business based in Norwich and offer a professional and reliable service 6 days a week for trade and retail in our shop and workshop. A thorough and comprehensive glazing and window film installation service which covers Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Our opening hours are:
Monday - Friday - 0800 - 1600
(please note closed for lunch 1pm-2pm)
Saturday - 0930 - 1230
For sales please see the special offers tab.
New Products: see new products tab for more detail
4mm white gloss back painted glass can be used for splashbacks and rejuvenate doors by giving a clean light reflective surface
ROBAX 4mm glass - especially for Wood Burners & Stove windows
VENETIAN STRIPE MIRROR GLASS 4mm cut to size used in shops, factories and office receptions, as an observation mirror
SOLAR SILVER reflective one way mirror film for plastics fitted externally to provide dayight privacy while you still admire the view and reduces heat build up and glare making your conservatory a more enjoyable place to be
In our workshop we stock:
PICTURE glass, MIRROR glass, FLOAT and PATTERNED glass, SAFETY and Fire rated Glass, GREENHOUSE glass - all cut to the size or shape of your specification.
Processing: We can drill holes, polish and arris edges of the glass - For mirrors, tabletop protectors, shelves and sliding doors.
We have a range of window film that is stocked such as: Privacy, safety/security film, Solar reflective window film and various manifestations. Also films that can be ordered and be ready for collection within three days are: Black and white out films, Solar tinted films, Coloured window films and many more.
A selection of silicones, putty, butyl, glazing tapes + mirror adhesive, greenhouse clips, shelf supports, sliding door tracking and gas board vents are a few of the products that we supply.
We provide a large parking area for your convenience and Credit and Debit cards are accepted.
Free Estimates Given on Request
Undertaking domestic and commercial work within Norfolk and parts of Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. Supplying and fitting single glass or double-glazed units. Broken windowpanes,misted up units, Glass repairs and double-glazed unit replacements, Shop-fronts and patio door replacements. Conservatory roofs and patent glazing. Also supply and fitting of sliding doors and channels. Mirrors - cut to template if required.
Window film installed, as you require, whether it is solar/glare reduction film for your conservatory to reduce the temperature or energy efficient film to help retain the heat in winter. Privacy film and various grades of mirror film which will help you mask an unsightly view. Safety film keeps broken glass in place protecting you and your family. Security film can help protect your property from broken glass and unlawful entry.
Contractors that we work for:
BMC East Ltd
R G Carter
T Gill & Son
A few of our other Account customers:
Firs Primary School
Norwich University of the Arts
A few of the projects that we have undertaken:
1. Norwich University of the Arts, Privacy Film and glass plate frontage
2. Mirrors at Slater's Menswear, University of East Anglia & Dance studiio in Wymondham
3. Supply and fitting of double glazed units at Acle Library, Aldborough School
4. Restoration glass supply and fit at Holkham Hall - glazed in traditional methods
5. Shop fronts replacements at Dixon Centre, Broadland Snooker club, Reepham Rd Norwich, RBS Bank Norwich
6. Internal acoustic and fire-rated glass supply and fit in The Open Academy at Heartsease
7. Solar control window film supplied and fitted at Horsford Doctors Surgery and The Family Life Centre
8. Safety Film supplied and fitted at Huntercombe Hospital and Dereham Hospital
9. Signs and Graphic designs at Archibold Sancroft High School Harleston, The Hub at the UEA